Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I just wanted to apologize for my erratic posting during the last few weeks. I've been working on studying for my exams, and starting a vintage shop on etsy. It will be up and running in a couple of days I hope. I worked on a banner and had to take a bunch of pictures for the images on etsy. My camera is very horrible and never does what I want it to do, so it takes double as long! So, that's where I've been. Hopefully it will be back to normal soon and everyone will enjoy looking at the really cool vintage stuff I have to offer! The photos above are of my grandmother when she was young, and my sister and cousin when they were young as well. I've always been inspired by the love of antiques by my grandmother Ruth, and the purple glass is what I inherited from her when she passed. Those type of sentimental things are always nice to have.

No comments: